Snaptech Marketing has an extraordinary opportunity for a seasoned and experienced digital marketer looking to align with a rapidly growing and reputable digital agency. The Account Director position is reserved for top-tier talent and requires a leader’s outlook. The role involves leading high-profile client projects with the support of numerous account specialists. This role is the first step toward boundless opportunity within this quickly expanding organization.
The ideal applicant has agency experience and is ready to provide senior guidance to an already established team. Special interests like public speaking, new service development, and passion projects are a bonus, as this position encompasses creative initiatives. Candidates should be seeking a challenge and an outlet to grow. The hope is to find an applicant who aligns naturally with our team values: Humble, Hungry, Happy, and Honest.
Applicants must have extensive knowledge with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads strategies. Applicants must also have working knowledge of SEO, analytics, email, content marketing, and CRO. Digital strategy is the primary focus of the role, although expert knowledge of tactical execution is required in order to lead junior team members. Since client relations is a primary component of this role, first-rate verbal, written, and social skills are required.
As an Account Director, you will demonstrate:
- Today’s measurement tools (like analytics) don't always tell the full story. The true value of data emerges when marketers are able to use it to tell a meaningful story. This person can push the tools, translate insights across the business, and motivate stakeholders to participate. This person makes fact-based decisions that reduce costs, optimize budgets, and drive business results - all while spending dramatically less time on analysis.
- In short, this person can decipher the data and numbers and say in plain English what they really mean and what actions should be taken.
- Drive digital marketing goals through creative and data-driven campaigns that incorporate tactical integration, creativity and analytics.
- Communicate digital campaign performance to key stakeholder groups.
- Guide forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of trends and best practices in digital marketing and technology, relevant industry verticals, and general business strategy.
- Guide high-level analytics projects using Google Analytics, Call Tracking Metrics, Google Tag Manager, and other third-party solutions.
- Where appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business proposals and presentations.
- Serve as a thought leader and trusted business advisor to client executives and Snaptech team members.
- Prioritize digital tactics based on potential impact to projects.
- Guide and collaborate with cross-functional teams responsible for digital media buying, SEO, social media, conversion-centered design, analytics, and programming.
- Provide mentorship and training to junior team members.
- Instill client confidence in meetings, calls, and communications.
- Contribute to Snaptech’s social media presence, author articles, and engage in speaking engagements to advance perception of Snaptech as a thought leader in the digital space.
- Support marketing and production teams in the delivery of key projects and execution of daily tasks.
- Justified confidence
- Humble nature
- Deep sense of curiosity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Incredible adaptability
- Head for numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present complex ideas and influence stakeholders
- Keen mind for business strategy
- Adept at digging for, interpreting, and communicating strategic marketing insights
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Team player able to work with cross-functional teams
- Fun and happy outlook (even business should still be fun)
Hard Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-years’ professional experience in digital advertising, marketing strategy, and analytics.
- Ability to showcase and highlight past marketing campaigns.
- Track record of success in an agency environment.
- Expert level in campaign execution using both Google AdWords and Facebook Ads platforms.
- Relevant experience with client relations.
- Experience with site analytics tools and ability to pull and evaluate data from online measurement platforms.
- Experience with basic testing theory, strategy, and tools.
- Google AdWords Certified (Search, Display, Analytics, Shopping, Video, Mobile).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Participation in conferences, seminars, and industry events
- Extended health, dental and life coverage with no waiting period
- 3-weeks paid vacation
A little about Snaptech Marketing:
Snaptech is a North American digital marketing and advertising agency. We specialize in performance-marketing campaigns built on data, advanced targeting, and creative execution. Our head office is located in Burnaby BC, with satellite offices in Vancouver and San Antonio, Texas. Snaptech Marketing is a Premier Google Partner and a proud member of the Google Partners Advisory Council (an honour shared with only 20 digital agencies across North America).
In-house, we value integrity. Our mantra is consistent. Hire on character. Work with pride. Offer what’s best and deliver what’s promised. Be happy, hungry, honest, and humble. These “Four H’s” are etched into our psyche. Our team is built around over-achievers who are given the autonomy to structure their own day. Foosball pros and Nerf gun snipers are wanted.